Respect the Space:
Special note: While we are children friendly, we cannot provide free accommodations for children. We welcome your children into our home but all fees apply to all guests regardless...
+ Show more
Respect the Space:
Special note: While we are children friendly, we cannot provide free accommodations for children. We welcome your children into our home but all fees apply to all guests regardless of age. Thank you for your understanding. Special events and parties must be approved by the host and will most likely incur a separate fee. Smoking tobacco is allowed on the front and side porch/patios.
We only accept reservations on Homestayin that include at least 10 language learning lessons.
1. We value deeply the diversity, labor, skill and craft of everyone who participates, works and lives at and around DragonflyHill Urban Farm. We therefore insist that people are especially vigilant to avoid speech and actions that are hurtful, marginalizing and offensive. We are ethnically and culturally diverse, anti-racist, anti-sexist, child friendly, wheelchair accessible and dis-ability and LGBTQIA affirmative. We strongly abide by these values and hope you'll join us.
2. We are part of a larger community that is also economically, ethnically and culturally diverse. We deeply value our relationships with our neighbors. If guests have a problem with something or someone in the neighborhood, please contact your DragonflyHill Team and let us do what we can to resolve it. We highly discourage notifying the police, especially given the particular history of the police in this area and their relationship to the community.
3. Absolutely NO contraband: No porn, drugs or weapons. No guns. No exceptions! This is not a moral judgement, but rather a security consideration and lifestyle choice for the space, and of course, no illegal criminal activity. This includes medical marijuana, as long as it remains federally criminalized. When the federal restrictions are lifted we will of course honor medical uses of this medication.
4. This is a safe and sober space. No alcohol without special arrangements and consideration.
5. Please use scent free personal products. We provide scent free bath products for our guests. We cannot guarantee a scent free space but we do encourage people to understand that their choice of fragrances can impact the human rights and access of others. No aerosols or essential oils!
6. No law enforcement, governmental security agents or military personnel etc. allowed. If you have a warrant we of course will not obstruct you in your court mandated work, but we do not give consent.
7. Keys and key codes to DragonflyHill Urban Farm are not to be shared with anyone. Codes are changed regularly.
8. Do not remove bedding, towels, equipment, bath products, books, kitchen utensils, plates, containers or other items provided by DragonflyHill from the premises.
9 No pets, except our cat. Of course, this does not apply to service animals who are always welcome.
10. Registered guests only. Fees apply for additional guests unless specific arrangements have been made. If seeing clients is an aspect of the work you do, this would be an amenity separate from the AIRBNB reservation. Guests agree to fill out a standard registration form for their group, and provide a photo ID for all adult guests upon arrival.
11. Reservation is complete and held when guest has made payment in full. We cannot hold unpaid reservations due to the interest in the space. Guests staying over 28 days need to fill out a rental agreement and make a security deposit and may be required to undergo a credit/background check.
There are additional guidelines for events and nonresidential uses of the space. This listing is for the private use of guests and is not a contract for rehearsal or production space or meeting space usage.
- Hide more